Increasing needs for data and communication across all work sites and industries has created a heightened demand for mobile-communications towers. The Milex Solar Communication Tower offers a solid and reliable base upon which a variety of equipment can be installed. Our heavy-duty, welded-steel trailer and mast are galvanized to protect against corrosion and ensure a long life for the equipment.
A 915W Solar Array provides ample charge capability to feed up to four 200Ah batteries. Optional features such as a wind turbine or an auxiliary propane backup generator can be used to provide further assurance that the system is always running.
Whether deployed full-time to create a site network or standing by for emergency mobilization, the Milex Solar Communications Tower is a simple and cost-effective choice. The equipment is easy to operate and adjust by a single person and can be towed by any size vehicle. Built-in forklift pockets and a removable tongue section allow for fast, safe and compact loading for transport. Large 15” tires and an oversized 3500 lb. axle give the tower plenty of capability over a variety of road conditions.
- Expandable Modular Design—Build to Suit
- 915W Solar Array
- Quick and Easy One-Person Deployment
- 0–90° Tilt in 6° Increments for Use in All Latitudes
- Holds Up to 4 x 200Ah AGM Batteries
- Propane Backup Module Option Available
- Wind Turbine Option Available
- Compact Design and Size
- Powder-coated Steel Electrical and Battery Enclosures
- Galvanized Welded Steel Frame and Mast
- 25 ft (7.6 m) Mast
- Electric Winch with 10 ft Wired Remote
- Five-point stable footprint
- 3,500 lb. Axle
- 15” Tires
- Reversible Coupler
- Forklift Pockets