Hardworking and Reliable
By combining 16 high-powered LEDs into a compact fully sealed die cast housing, the Power Beam 3000 achieves an outstanding 3000 lumen output to provide close range illumination where physical constraints on mining machinery exists.
With a rated operating temperature from -40 to +50°C, highly protected cable entrance and an expected life span of over 130 times that of a halogen bulb, the Power Beam 3000 is an excellent choice for the most unforgiving mining environments.
With a low power consumption of 43 Watts, the lamp places minimal strain on a vehicle’s electrical system, while the quality electronics provide Multivolt™ operation over a range of voltage levels from 9 to 33V DC. The Power Beam 3000 also features reverse polarity protection and overheating protection, which turns the light off when the integrated thermal sensor is triggered.
The Power Beam 3000 comes pre-wired with a 150mm high temperature resistant pigtail loom with pre-connected 2-pin DT plug, for quick, easy installation.
The low EMC signature (class 5) ensures the lamp does not interfere with any critical safety equipment such as radios or other electronics.
- Compact size suitable for all mining machinery
- Light output (measured): 3000 lumens
- Multivolt™ 9-33V DC compatible
- Power requirement: 43 watts
- 16 high power LEDs
- Color Temperature 5000° or 4000° Kelvin
- Reverse polarity protection
- Transient spike circuit protection
- Thermal management
- PMMA Lens
- IP 6K9K / IP 6K8 (high pressure cleaning resistant / submersible)
- Low EMC Signature (CISPR25 class 5)
- Working temperature -40 to +50°C
- High impact nylon lens
- Die cast aluminum housing, stainless steel bracket
- Mounting angle guide
- ADR / GGVSEB approved
- Life span up to 130 times that of a halogen bulb
- 200G shock tested
- Connection: 150mm high temp silicone cable and 2 pin DT