Flashing LED Warning Beacon
OptiRAY E beacons are engineered to the same high standard as the full-featured OptiRAY product line, but include only the essential features and enable the benefits of this version to be extended into a significantly wider range of applications.
OptiRAY E beacons are extremely robust, tolerant to severe vibration levels and very compact in design. Each beacon is equipped with a high impact and shock resistant clear polycarbonate lens and a rugged UV damage resistant fiberglass nylon composite base for increased mechanical strength and maximum durability. A neoprene O-ring seals the assembly against dust and water. The Optiray E is well suited to corrosive environments where metal products should not be used.
Unlike Xenon flash strobes, the OptiRAY E LED beacon is maintenance-free and extremely power efficient. Each beacon draws a maximum of 1 AMP at 12V, which greatly reduces both operating temperature and demand on the vehicle’s electrical system. Maximum service life and light output of the high intensity LEDs is ensured through using internal aluminum heat sinks. The Multivolt™ control module also protects the OptiRAY® E against damage from overheating, reverse polarity and short circuits.
A safe and reliable electrical connection is assured by using a highly flexible double insulated cable sealed into the base, terminated as a short length with a DT connector or 2m cable with bare wire ends. Other connector options can be supplied as special orders.
OptiRAY® E beacons are available in five LED signal colors (amber, red, blue, green and white) to suit all signal applications. Installation is possible with either the standard direct mount or optional pipe mounting kit; temporary use applications are best served with the magnetic mount version, complete with a pre-wired cable and power plug.
- SAE J845 (Class 1 red, Class 2 amber)
- Available in amber, red, blue, green and white
- Impact resistant smooth polycarbonate lens
- Clear precision Fresnel optics
- Direct, pipe mount or magnetic installation options
- Multivolt™ 12-30V DC compatible
- Low current draw – 1 Amp
- Fully encapsulated electronics
- 0.5kg mass
- 200G shock impulse resistant
- Overheating, reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Double insulated supply cable with DT or AMP plug
- O-ring seals
- Tested over a -20ºC to +50ºC temperature range
- High efficiency, long life LED light
- Spares interchangeable with HELLA OptiRAY® line
- Double Flash, 80FPM