The Last Area Lighting You Will Ever Need!
HELLA is proud to introduce its revolutionary HypaLUME LED flood lamp, the first high output LED flood lamp designed specifically for mining. The HypaLUME is suitable for both DC and AC applications. It has been designed to withstand the rigors of every demanding application by the HELLA Australia team.
By drawing on the award winning success of our mining LED work lights, latest technologies and materials, HELLA has produced an LED flood lamp for mining applications that will provide the most economical lighting solution.
The HypaLUME has been designed to excel in multiple applications where high output LED lighting is required. 56 High Power LEDs produce more than 24,000 lumens of measured output. The LEDs are coupled with three specialized optical distribution lenses so all lighting applications can be met.
The LEDs have a color temperature of 5700°K to provide a near daylight environment ensuring high color rendering to assist with critical work tasks.
The HypaLUME consumes a mere 240W at 24VDC, ensuring a luminous efficacy close to 100 Lumens per Watt. It provides the equivalent usable light level of a 400W metal halide light fitting with far less power consumption. The LED driver electronics ensure light output remains stable over a wide range of voltage variations. The HypaLUME is also protected from reverse polarity and short circuit faults.
The specially designed LED driver board, molded fins for heat dissipation and LED alignment ensure advanced thermal management, drawing heat away from the LEDs to maintain the extended life guarantee offered by HELLA Mining’s class leading 5 year LED warranty.
The HypaLUME is designed to operate over an extreme temperature range from -40°C to +50°C with no decrease in light output. A UV stable high impact and chemical resistant Grilamid® lens protects the LEDs from environmental damage. A variety of bracket options are available including a Mobile Equipment Bracket 50G, a Fixed Lighting Bracket 15G along with pole and cable suspension mounts all with a wide range of aiming options.
- 24,000 lumens (measured)
- Color temperature: 5700°K
- Multivolt™ 18-52V DC compatible
- 240 watts power draw
- Reverse polarity protected
- Transient spike circuit protection
- Thermal management protection
- 50G heavy duty stainless steel bracket
- RMC compliant
- IP 6K9K / IP 6K7 (high pressure cleaning resistant / submersible)
- -40ºC to +50ºC operating temperature range
- Pre-wired with 1.8m of high quality double insulated marine grade cable
- Heavy duty cable grommet offers bend protection
- Premium aluminum housing for mining use
- High impact Grilamid® nylon lens
- Non-stick, easy to clean surface coating
- Optional universal mains (100-240VAC & 50-60Hz) input when combined with the AC/DC converter*
- 5 YEAR LED WARRANTY!
* AC/DC converter is considered a component which will be installed as part of a complete installation by a suitably qualified technician. The final installation must be re-confirmed that EMC directives are still met in the respective country.
- Blast-hole Drill Rigs
- Wash Bays
- Underground Tunnels
- Loading Bays
- Fixed Light Towers
- Conveyor Lines
- Continuous Miners
- Coal Handling Processing Plants