The Everlast® Legend™ series LED High-Bay fixture is the optimal indoor area lighting system. State of the art light dispersion and heat sinking technology create ideal beam angles, lower glare and high target efficiency.
Ideal for use in manufacturing, warehousing, retail, big box and athletic facilities, the Legend series creates maximum light output with a minimal power draw. The Legend series of light is designed to install easily and quickly with 16 different cable options and a convenient eyelet for fast hanging onto pre-installed hook hangers.
The Legend series is available in three different reflector options – aluminum, acrylic or opaque – and in two light output options, 150 watt (15,000 lumens) and 200 watt (20,000 lumens). The color temperature is a comfortable 5000° Kelvin and the fixtures are designed to be used in operating temperatures from -40 to +50° C.
With the high light output and low power draw, the Legend series is a perfect choice for your high-bay lighting needs. And, it is backed up with a class leading 10-year warranty making it the standard for efficient, cost saving and maintenance free lighting.
High quality EverLast lighting is engineered, manufactured and produced in a state-of-the-art LEED qualified manufacturing facility in Jackson, Michigan allowing shipments quickly and economically, nationwide.
- Light output: 15,000 and 20,000 lumens
- Power draw: 150 watts and 200 watts
- Color temperature: 5000° Kelvin
- Perfect for manufacturing, warehouse, retail and athletic facilities
- Die cast aluminum heat sink driver housing
- 16 different cabling options available
- Aluminum or UV stabilized acrylic reflector/refractor
- Available with three different reflectors: aluminum, acrylic or opaque
- Integrated eyelet for fast and convenient installation
- Operating temperature: -40 to +50° C
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Class leading 10-year warranty